10/07/2019 · Meat, dairy and fish industries
17/06/2019 · Meat, dairy and fish industries
- 01/04/2019 · Meat, dairy and fish industries ELBIO: Detection and treatment of biofilms in the food industry for the production of safer foods and with an optimized life expectancy
- 01/04/2019 · Meat, dairy and fish industries NIR Low cost: "Low cost NIR" system for the determination of quality parameters and food safety in meat products during drying.
- 01/04/2019 · Meat, dairy and fish industries RFALIM: Radiofrequencies for thawing or rapid tempering of frozen foods
- 15/10/2018 · Meat, dairy and fish industries Cheese & yogurt: Innovations in the development of cheese and yogurt
- 01/05/2018 · Meat, dairy and fish industries Bluefish valorization for the improvement of the competitiveness of the fishing sector.
- López-Pedrouso, M.; Pérez-Santaescolástica, C.; Franco, D.; Fulladosa, E. ; Carballo, J.; Zapata, C.; Lorenzo, J.M. (2018). Comparative proteomic profiling of myofibrillar proteins in dry-cured ham with different proteolysis indices and adhesiveness. Food Chemistry 244 :238-245 Meat, dairy and fish industries
- Bover-Cid, S. ; Belletti, N.; Aymerich, T. ; Garriga, M. (2017). Modelling the impact of water activity and fat content of dry-cured ham on the reduction of Salmonella enterica by high pressure processing. Meat Science 123 :120-125 Meat, dairy and fish industries
- Castellari, M. ; Picouet, P. (2017). Peligros físicos en los productos cárnicos porcinos [On Line]. carne.3tres3.com. 16-ene-17. < https://www.carne.3tres3.com/seguretat-alimentaria/ > [Consulta: 27 febrer 2017] Meat, dairy and fish industries
- Lucas, D.; Brun, A. ; Gispert, M. ; Carabús, A. ; Soler, J. ; Tibau, J. ; Font i Furnols, M. (2017). Relationship between pig carcass characteristics measured in live pigs or carcasses with Piglog, Fat-o-Meat’er and computed tomography. Livestock Science 197 (1 ):88-95 Meat, dairy and fish industries
- Montossi, F.; Font i Furnols, M. ; Del Campo, M.; San Julián, R.; Brito, G.; Sañudo, C. (2013). Sustainable sheep production and consumer preferences trends: compatibilities, contradictions, and unresolved dilemmas. Meat Science 95 (4 ):772-789 Meat, dairy and fish industries