IRTA boosts its team with four new research staff positions
Until 18 January 2021 you can apply for these new positions in various research fields
IRTA wants to reinforce its research programmes with four new incorporations, consolidated positions for researchers in different areas of our research, such as water management, plant health, marine ecosystems or animal health.
Do you want to be part of a disruptive research that will help to improve the food of the future? One of these positions could be yours, just access the details in the link of each title:
· RESEARCHER IN REMOTE SENSING FOR PRECISION IRRIGATION AND WATER MANAGEMENT
– Centre: IRTA Fruitcentre (Lleida, Spain)
– Research programme: Efficient use of water in agriculture
· RESEARCHER IN ECOLOGY OF CONTINENTAL AND TRANSITION WATERS
– Centre: IRTA Sant Carles de la Ràpita (Tarragona, Spain)
– Research programme: Marine and continental waters
· RESEARCHER IN SYSTEMS BIOLOGY APPLIED TO INFECTIOUS DISEASES
– Centre: IRTA-CReSA (Barcelona, Spain)
– Research programme: Animal health
IRTA is a research institute of the Government of Catalonia, with centres in 20 locations throughout its territory. It is attached to the catalan Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Food, and forms part of the CERCA centres of research excellence. Its scientists and technicians work daily for the modernization, competitiveness and sustainable development of food production and the agro-livestock sector. Our ultimate goal is to offer healthy and quality food to consumers and to contribute to the improvement of the society’s welfare and prosperity.
IRTA holds the “Human Resources Excellence in Research” (HRS4R) recognition from the European Commission. This title confirms our commitment to carry out transparent, merit-based recruitment and evaluation procedures, and to provide good labour conditions.