IRTA works on field crops (rice, corn, wheat…) mainly thorugh the Sustainable Field Crops program (and for some topics also through the Genomics and Biotechnology and Sustainable Plant Protection programs).
These are the centers where the research is done:
- 11/10/2018 · Field crops ITINECO: Technical itinerary for the promotion of auxiliary fauna by means of ecological infrastructures
- 11/10/2018 · Field crops MALALTIES: Sustainable disease control strategies in rice, toward zero waste
- 11/10/2018 · Field crops VEGIVALUE: Valorization of fruit and vegetable coproducts and surpluses and by-products of the vegetable processing industry to obtain new healthy and innovative ingredients and foods
- 18/07/2018 · Field crops GO CARBOCERT: Optimization of carbon sequestration in agricultural soils
- 02/07/2018 · Field crops LIFE AGRICLOSE: Improvement and disclosure of efficient techniques for manure management towards a circular and sustainable agriculture.
- Soriano JM, Malosetti M, Roselló M, Sorrells ME, Royo C (2017) Dissecting the old Mediterranean durum wheat genetic architecture for phenology, biomass and yield formation by association mapping and QTL meta-analysis. PLoS ONE, 12(5): e0178290. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0178290 Field crops
- Soriano JM, Villegas D, Sorrells ME, Royo C (2018) Durum wheat landraces from east and west regions of the Mediterranean Basin are genetically distinct for yield components and phenology. Frontiers in Plant Science (Available on-line). doi: 10.3389/fpls.2018.00080 Field crops
- Royo C, Ammar K, Alfaro C, Dreisigacker S, García del Moral LF, Villegas D. 2017. Effect of Ppd-1 photoperiod sensitivity genes on dry matter production and allocation in durum wheat. Field Crops Research (Available on-line). doi: 10.1016/j.fcr.2017.06.005 Field crops
- Martinez, M. ; Curcó, A.; Ibáñez, C. (2017). Effects of agri-environmental and organic rice farming on yield and macrophyte community in Mediterranean paddy fields. Paddy and Water Environment 15 (3 ):457-468 Field crops
- Català, M.M. ; Pla, E. ; Tomas, N. (2017). La siembra del arroz; una nueva técnica de cultivo en España. Agrícola Vergel: Fruticultura, Horticultura, Floricultura 398 :6-9 Field crops