Technological offer upon request serving private businesses and public institutions interested in designing and developing new vaccine prototypes for animal and human purposes.
- Scientific consulting leading to design the most appropriate immunization strategy, adapted to the etiology of the pathogen and to the protective immune mechanisms.
- In silico prediction of potential vaccine candidates, including epitope prediction (B and T).
- Design and preparation of vaccine prototypes: from inactivated and attenuated vaccines to recombinant subunit vaccines.
- Design and performance of in vivo studies: from safety and immunogenicity assays to efficacy studies in small and large animals.
INNOVATIVE AND COMPETITIVE ASPECTS
- Multidisciplinary team of researchers: from the basics to the field.
- BSL3 infrastructures: controlled containment facilities.
- New vaccine prototypes for large animals (commercial purposes).
- Proof of concept and validation of candidates for new human vaccines.
- Know how transfer.
- Partnering as a Contract Research Organization (CRO) or for research projects.
Examples of previous achievements
- Patent 200502296(9). Experimental vaccine against Haemophilus parasuis obtained by reverse vaccinology.
- Patent P26002ES00. Characterization of specific CD8 T-cell epitopes from African swine fever virus with protective potential.
- Experimental vaccine prototypes against: Porcine Respiratory and Reproductive Syndrome Virus, porcine circovirus type 2, classical swine fever virus, African swine fever virus, porcine and avian influenza Viruses, foot-and-mouth disease virus, Haemophilus parasuis, Mycobacterium spp, Gumboro, Rift Valley fever virus and many others.