Technological offer upon request serving private businesses and public institutions interested in testing the immunological responses induced by adjuvant, probiotics or any other compound with immunomodulator properties.
- Scientific consulting leading the most appropriate experimental design, adapted to the biological nature of the compound to be tested and to the intended applications.
- In vitro and in vivo characterization of the innate and adaptive immune response, induced; using as targets small and large animal models
- In vivo characterization of the adaptive immune response induced (antibody and T-cell responses) by the given product alone or in combination with experimental or commercial vaccines.
- Efficacy studies in experimental animals and in the field.
- Design and development of new immunological tools such as specie-specific polyclonal or monoclonal antibodies.
INNOVATIVE AND COMPETITIVE ASPECTS
- Studies can be performed using many different animal species.
- Multidisciplinary team of researchers: from the basics to the field.
- BSL3 infrastructures: controlled containment facilities.
- Proof of concept and validation of candidates for novel immunomodulatory.
- Development of new immunological tools.
- Know how transfer.
- Collaborating as a Contract Research Organization (CRO) or for research projects.
Examples of previous achievements
- Characterization of the immunomodulatory properties of diverse adjuvant and probiotic molecules in different animal species.
- Characterization of dendritic cell populations in pigs.
- Interaction of porcine dendritic cells with different bacteria and viruses.
- Effects of immunomodulatory molecules in vaccination and infection.